Digital Student portfolios
Change Order of Layers
Formatting a picture with your Writing Pieces
Uploading videos to YouTube
Sound Trap Project
Optional Input/Output Devices
Add Teacher As A Collaborator
Embed Soundtrap into Portfolio
Intro to Scratch
Scratch Project Examples
Sharing Your Project
Embedding Scratch Project into Weebly
How to Erase Your Last Name and School Name
Explaining a Process
How to Upload to Youtube and use the Youtube video in Weebly
1. Make sure you have your video file on the computer.
2. Once you are logged into your Youtube account, click on the "Upload" button
3. Drag and drop your movie file into this window.
4. Change the viewing from "Public" to "Unlisted"
5. Once the video is uploaded, you can use the url link
6. On the left side, you can find the URL here
7. Go to Weebly and locate the "YouTube" button and drag and drop it where you want your video to go.
8. Copy and Paste the URL link of your video in the box that says, "YouTube Video URL"