Digital Student portfolios
Change Order of Layers
Formatting a picture with your Writing Pieces
Uploading videos to YouTube
Sound Trap Project
Optional Input/Output Devices
Add Teacher As A Collaborator
Embed Soundtrap into Portfolio
Intro to Scratch
Scratch Project Examples
Sharing Your Project
Embedding Scratch Project into Weebly
How to Erase Your Last Name and School Name
Explaining a Process
Embed Soundtrap Into Your Portfolio
1. Once you are in Soundtrap, click on the down arrow next to the Save button. This will download your song into the download folder
2. Locate your song in the downloads folder
3. Open up a movie program like iMovie on a Mac or MovieMaker on the PC. Both software are free. Since we have iMovie, I will continue this tutorial for iMovie and not MovieMaker.
4. Create a "New Movie"
5. Drag and drop your .mp3 project file into iMovie
6. Download some graphics that go along with your song.
7. Drag and drop the graphics that you want to use into iMovie.
8. Extend all your graphics
9. After you are happy with your edited movie, click on File --> Share --> YouTube
10. Give the video a name and click on "Sign in"
11. Login with your gmail account
Youtube permission to access some info from Gmail.
13. Click Next.
14. Read Youtube's Terms of Service. When you are finished, click on Publish
15. After waiting, your computer will notify you that the share was successful.
16. Go to your youtube account and find your project that you just shared/uploaded.
17. Highlight the URL of your video and copy it
18. Go to Weebly and drag and drop the Youtube t